viernes, 28 de septiembre de 2012

Budapest, Hungary


Four years ago we went to Budapest to celebrate Christmas.

Unfortunately we traveled by Ailitalia and they lost our luggage.
We had 4 days to visit the city with degrees below zero and without our clothes!!!
Anyway, we thought next day we could buy new clothes but in Budapest, 25th and 26th on December were holidays so all shops were closed!!!
The luggage appeared last day and we were able to enjoy a pair of beautiful boots that we had bought for the occasion.
In any case, Saturday morning, when the shops were opened I made the most of my day shopping! I bought a lot of clothes for us.
Then when we arrived at home I claimed the air company for the money that I had spent on clothes but unfortunately the company was broken and I could only get half of the money.

In front of the hotel there was a thermometer so when we went out everyday we watched the temperature. I don't remember the maximum temperature but I'll never forget the minimum.




The Hungarian currency is Forint. But we didn't have problem with it, because the first thing that we did was to take out money from the bank.

We visited the Parliament, Chain Bridge, Fishermen's Bastion and Heroes Square.





When I was a child, I read many books about Sissi. So, when  I visited her Palace in Hungary, I couldn't believe it. It was beautiful. There were many gardens. But you can't take pictures!




In Hungary many food was made with paprika. We tasted hungarian goulash and it was delicious.



One morning, we walked around the city and we found a traditional market at the street.
Obviously we bought something to eat. We tasted sausages and pizza: delicious!






Well, I hope you have enjoyed the post. Until next!

3 comentarios:

  1. Wow que hermosas fotos !!! ese año hizo un frío terrible !!!
    Te felicito !! un besote

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Gracias!!! Es verdad, vos también pasaste frío!!!
      Un beso!

      Eliminar

  2. Hay que visitarla en verano!!! Estáis Chalaos!!!

    ResponderEliminar